The ingredients in this unique blend have been proven in many studies to improve the quality and duration of restful sleep hours. Paired with 50 mg of psilocybe cubensis, the potential to activate parts of the brain whilst dreaming can elevate the subconscious. Your subconscious works throughout the day when you are both awake and asleep but takes over entirely when you sleep. Free from the interference of daily life and external stimuli, at night your subconscious mind has nearly all the resources of your brain at its disposal.
- Magnesium (10mg) – Magnesium plays a role in supporting deep, restorative sleep by maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. Research indicates supplemental magnesium can improve sleep quality, especially in people with poor sleep
- Valerian Root (125mg) – Results from multiple studies indicate that valerian — a tall, flowering grassland plant — may reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep and help you sleep better.
- Chamomile (100mg) – For years, chamomile has been used as a natural remedy to reduce inflammation and anxiety and treat insomnia. In fact, chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquillizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile tea.
- Lemon Balm (100mg) – Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), a member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety as well as promote sleep.
- Hops Flower (100mg) – While hops have shown promise for relieving anxiety and sleep disorders on their own, they might be even more effective when combined with a herb called valerian. This herb has a lot in common with hops. It also has a long history of use as a herbal treatment for insomnia.
- GABA gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (100mg) – GABA enables the body and mind to relax and fall asleep, and to sleep soundly throughout the night. Low GABA activity is linked to insomnia and disrupted sleep. In one study, GABA levels in people with insomnia were almost 30% lower than in people without the sleep disorder.
- 5-HTP (100mg) – Extracted from the African Plant known as Griffonia simplicifolia, 5-HTP produces serotonin, which can be converted into the hormone melatonin. Melatonin plays an important role in regulating sleep. Its levels begin to rise in the evening to promote sleep and fall in the morning to help wake you up.
- Passionflower (25mg) – Passiflora incarnata has been found it might help relieve insomnia and anxiety. It appears to boost the level of GABA in your brain. This compound lowers brain activity, which may help you relax and sleep better.
- Melatonin (6mg) – Melatonin, often referred to as the sleep hormone, is a central part of the body’s sleep-wake cycle. Its production increases with evening darkness, promoting healthy sleep and helping to orient our circadian rhythm.
Directions for use
Directions For Use:
Take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes prior to your desired time to sleep.
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product prior to consumption and while on other medications.
Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Shroomology Dreamscape can be taken on a full or empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
We make no claims this will cure any form of sleep disorder(s).
WARNING: 19+. Do not exceed more than 2 capsules per day. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Our busy minds will now have the ability to further process information, expanding limits of our subconscious, all while counting sheep